Locations: Chicago, IL; New York City, NY
Grows and develops customers and prospects accounts by building strong relationships and providing LUMINEERS placement chair side assistance. Responds to customer inquiries via the telephone, email or in person. Provide local/regional and National presentations to groups of Dentists, Dental Assistant and Hygienists.
- An RDA is required along with one or more years of LUMINEERS placement experience.
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated and well organized.
- Must have a valid state issued drivers license with a clear DMV record.
- Professional phone presence with the ability to build lasting business relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Valid Credit Card for use when traveling for company related events (to be reimbursed)
- To be considered for employment, you must be able to pass a Drug Screening; and pass a background investigation, including a clean DMV and a criminal check.