Location: Santa Maria, CA
Manages all facets of a Regional Telesales Department. Develops and implements key sales plans and strategies. Reviews sales reports and provides guidance and feedback to Account Executives. Prepares subjects, sets goals and conducts weekly sales meetings. Analyzes current marketing promotions for effectiveness and makes recommendations for successful outcomes. Provides technical assistance and product training to customers and staff.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising plus at least 5 years B2B sales experience and at least 3 years of Supervisory experience in a Call Center Environment.
- Proven ability to motivate others, build teams and willingness to promote strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Valid Credit Card for use when traveling for company related events (to be reimbursed).
- To be considered for employment, you must be able to pass a Drug Screening; and pass a background investigation, including a clean DMV record and a criminal check.