Locations: Central Region (Chicago) & Northeast Region (New York)
Responsible for developing a business plan from the National Plan to deliver business in their respective geography. Works to integrate selling vehicles such as conventions and seminars into their geographic plan. Responsible for the professional development of the sales personnel who report to them by providing product, customer and market expertise to Account Managers to facilitate accomplishments of sales objectives.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of eight years of field sales and marketing experience; with at least five years of sales supervisory experience.
- Strong ability to motivate others, team building skills, along with willingness to promote strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
- Valid Credit Card for use when traveling for company related events (to be reimbursed).
- To be considered for employment, you must be able to pass a Drug Screening; and pass a background investigation, including a clean DMV and a criminal check.